Saturday, August 27, 2022

Media Man Group Blog: Tim Ferriss wins Media Man 'MBS Podcast Of The Month' award: When to Quit – Lessons from World-Class Entrepreneurs, Investors, Authors, and More (#254) and Why (and How) Creative People Need to Say "No"

Media Man

Profiles

Podcasts Podcasting Mind, Body and Spirit Business Books Media


Tim Ferriss wins Media Man 'MBS Podcast Of The Month' award:  When to Quit – Lessons from World-Class Entrepreneurs, Investors, Authors, and More (#254) and

Why (and How) Creative People Need to Say "No"


Social Media

Greg Tingle

Absolute gold as usual from you Tim. As a concept, I'm not into quitting, but I do believe in pausing,  assessing, regroup, adjust, and continue to move forward. I'm interested to learn what you and your readership thinks of my approach! "It's impossible to beat a man who never gives up" - Greg Tingle, Media Man.


Why (and How) Creative People Need to Say "No" 

Greg Tingle

This is gold. Having been in and around media for over two years one big thing I learned is that the more I said "no" to so many things, the more successful and less stressed I was. Decision on what to focus on, sticking to the plan, and still finding time to smell the roses. Doing what you love and you will never work a day in your live, as the universe days.


Websites

Tim Ferriss Official Podcast